Foreign individual or institutional investors

All foreign investors either individual or institutional who are to buy and sell their stocks for the first time can refer to the brokers for sending all the documents listed in article 2 related to issuing a trading license of the securities to the Securities & Exchange Organization of Iran (SEO).

Right after issuing the related broker’s license, the request for issuance of the account along with the license of investment trading (individual or institutional) and legible copy of the passport (individuals) need to be sent to CSDI.